Thursday, March 26, 2009

A few of my favorite things

Walking back from Boxhill skatepark yesterday, enjoying another tremendously epic Melbourne sunset, I walked past a little pink ribbon. Feeling that it was a sign from the great unknown about appreciating the little things, I picked it up and tied it to my phone....BEAUTIFUL!

Got me thinking, what else have I been getting into lately?

First off, I love the subtle slang of Australia..."How you goin'?" and the fact they add "as" to make something better..."Sweet as!" "Cool as!"

Then there's this sick as instrumental/sample based group called "Lemon Jelly" with some beautiful, just beautiful tracks.

To top it off, the trailer for Where the Wild Things Are came out today. Directed by Spike Jonze, with acoustic Arcade Fire, this is gonna be fucking awesome. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment